Wednesday, November 10, 2021

moving on...maybe

I interviewed with Exxon yesterday after my night shift…

I’ve given ample reasons to stay with Williams and only a few to move on. I don’t want to leave out of resentment, nor do I want to decide with my emotions. So, self-check…my emotions are giving me information…the information tells me that I work hard and don’t feel like appreciated for my efforts…regardless of my mistakes, short-comings, and lack of self-focus on understanding the process. I take pride in my contributions, my attempts to make other’s jobs easier…there are many micro justifications that I have, and I want to make the poised decision…

I want a meaningful relationship, but there is no guarantee that will happen…what I do know is that I will be father for the rest of my life. There will be birthdays, holidays, graduations, college, weddings, vacations, celebrations, and extensions of my family…and the guarantee I know, Exxon will allow me to make me more available to do that. With the schedule and the increase in income, I would be limiting myself by staying with Williams.

I’ve made my decision if the offer is extended…I will be taking it.

There was a scenario that I once maneuvered with…my life is busy, complicated, and unique…and unless I found a relationship that would exists in this area…I might have to be a split my time in two locations…if…

No comments: