Tuesday, November 16, 2021

focus and direction

I’ve been thinking…

Not sure what actions need to be taken, at least for right now, to point me in the right direction of my ultimate goal(s).

My faith wants me to pursuit the highest level of the celestial kingdom…and that will always be…there?

There is the pursuit of hope and faith and the pursuit of something immediate and quantifiable. The means is to have both…I can still focus on a meaningful relationship, stabile relationships with my family, and promise of a realistic retirement. I want to chase adventure, life, humor, and legacy.

I love the lessoned learned, “emotions give us information.” In an attempt to limit emotion and instill a process and activities…I need to funnel my focus to get the quickest results possible. I know that I’m doing better, but I can do more.

1. Pay off debt ASAP

a. No unreasonable travel – no Arizona, no Utah, no Idaho

b. No unreasonable spending – no maverik, no movies, etc.

c. On days off, find ways to make money

i. Sell cello & bike

ii. Sell headboards, pallet signs, etc

2. Read 30 minutes a day; preferably scriptures with other books from time to time

3. Exercise 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week

4. Make visits to people once a week – church, community, friends, etc

5. Make church meetings whenever possible

6. Be tidy & clean

Once there is zero debt…$1500/mo towards savings/house fund. Within, 2-3 years purchase a house in Arizona.

What I have to offer and where I am doesn’t lead to a happy hunting ground of finding that meaningful relationship. I can’t invest in hope…if I chase the “hope” it will take time, resources, and emotional capital. If it happens…it happens.

No comments: