Saturday, January 5, 2019

***originally wrote December 2008***

Two months of being married, no body told me that…

· Breakfast is now sitting down, talking, and your time, rather than a toast bagel or a bowl of cereal walking out the door
· Grocery shopping is done together to plan out the weekly meals, rather than Hungry Howies on Monday and Papa Johns on Thursday…and left-overs in-between
· Date Night consists of planning on dinner at 7:00 unless she can’t find something to wear and it gets pushed back to, “I’m not leaving the house till I find something to wear.”


1/5/19 *** I decided to publish this comment...there's a lot I miss about being married, and some of the freedoms I enjoy from my marriage being over...but these things are what I look forward to in my next relationship...it's it does ever happen.

I doubt the my ex will ever read this...and I'm sure that I'll take the time to expound my thoughts on the subject more...but sitting down for meals, shopping and date night are what I really liked about our marriage.  She was a great partner for this, and this is when I miss her/us the most.

 

No comments: