Monday, July 4, 2022

still weighing on my mind...

I've now discussed this move, back to Arizona, with Mom, David, Marshall, Lynzee, & Whitey.  It seems like a clean, clear choice...go back to Arizona.

So why is it difficult?

It all evolves around money...making it, saving it, investing it, spending it...

I'll make less, save less, investing will roughly be the same, but I'll be spending more too.  

I want to reach out to Erik, our financial guy and see what my options are to buy a house in Arizona ASAP.  I don't have anything for a down payment, nor do I have anything as collateral, not that would be an option. I would like to use my income and work history of Williams to back my mortgage.  I saw a house in Mesa, modular/manufactured home that was extremely nice for $150K and my payments would be $1200/mo...which is great. The other possibilities...cash out my 401K...pay crazy taxes on that to pay for a down payment?  The last option, wait until we sell the houses in Kemmerer in two years and cashout with them for my down payment? 

Again, I put myself in this position.  I should have over $100K in equity or other investments...then this decision wouldn't be so difficult.

I would be awesome to find a sugar momma that just wants a 46 year old boy to tag a long in life?  But again, I probably wouldn't gel with her if that's what she wanted.

No comments: