Sunday, October 10, 2021

Find confidence in mastery

My mind wanders quite often…past relationships, future adventures, current projects, career pursuits, financial obligations, promises to posterity…as I try to feel my way through life I have moments, few steps forward, few steps back.

I know I need to learn to forgive myself for the steps back…acknowledge and embrace the atonement. Confidence is a strength that can fuel all those avenues of my life…relationships, adventures, projects, pursuits, obligation…my legacy for my posterity. Stay focus and keep moving.

There is a tug between the independence that is healthy for me and a co-pendency that I have allowed myself to fall into.

The battle that with my emotions and passion are slowly losing against calmness and balance. Self-control and patients are not my strengths…they only thing I want more than that…a wonderful, sexy, fulfilling relationship.

No comments: